Yokohama International School - SENIA Conference
Yokohama International School is delighted to be hosting the SENIA Asia Conference on the 9-11th of February, 2017. SENIA is a network of educators, professionals and parents across Asia dedicated to supporting individuals with special learning needs. SENIA believes that by working together, we will provide a network to combine our strengths to help raise awareness and advocate for the individuals in our lives.
February 9th will be our pre-conference day. Our three keynote speakers will each run a day-long workshop. Please see the pre-conference link for more information.
- Three keynote presentations
- Five workshop sessions
- An unconference / job-alike session (February 10th)
- SENIA Advocacy Award presentation
- SENIA Student Award presentation
- SENIA Board presentation
- Japanese cultural experience
- Drinks reception
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
[ Thu ] - [ Sat ]
7:30 AM - 4:30 PM JST
- Yokohama International School, 258 Yamate Cho, Naka-ku, Yokohama 231-0862 Japan
Pre-conference only ¥20,000 Conference only ¥39,500 Combination ¥49,500
On sale until Jan 31, 2017, 4:30:00 PM
Combini / ATM payment will be closed at the end of Jan 30, 2017.
- Venue Address
- 258 Yamate-cho, Naka-ku, Yokohama 231-0862 Japan
The school is accessible from Motomachi Chukagai Station on the Minato Mirai Subway Line (which runs as the Tokyu Toyoko Line to the north of Yokohama Station) & from Yamate, Sakuragicho & Ishikawacho stations on the JR Negishi Line